Monday, August 20, 2012

Ressurection(ish)

Hello friends!  DJ Nemi here.  I'm just stopping by to let you know that the show will be back on the air  this Tuesday night from 8 to10pm and it will be hosted by yours truly.  Here's a super convenient link to the KXUA site where you can listen: http://kxua.uark.edu/

I know I've been away for quite awhile (to put it lightly), but I've got some amazing music lined up to share  with you, as well as a few stories about what I've been up to all summer.  Expect to hear the latest music from Birdy Nam Nam and The Weeknd along with a tasty hodgepodge of everything I've been able to scrounge up over this past year.  I'm currently working towards upgrading my equipment to an entirely digital, tour friendly, rig...but in the meantime, don't be too upset if there are a few mixing slips here and there.  I tend to get really excited in the studio, so listen and enjoy if you don't mind or hate my face if you well...do mind.

If you don't have the time to hear it live, keep checking this site for an upload over the next couple'o'days.

Now, back to reading Shakespeare. Huzzah!

Thanksloveyoumissyoualready!

~Nemi

facebooks
my junk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...