Sunday, November 20, 2011

Back from a Break. TOTD: Levels (FTampa Remix) - Avicci

So it's been a while since I've made a post on here.  I don't even remember what font I regularly used on these blog posts. Not only that, but I don't even remember the format.  But I'll try and do this as best as I can.

Also:  look forward to the podcasts being posted up on here at a much quicker rate!

So this track is a remix of Avicci's Levels, which is known as a very "synthy" progressive house track that tends to lie, on a scale of chill to epic, above epic. This remix takes this track on a new spin and makes it all... er... electro-y.  But seriously it rocks, check it out.

DJs: The levels between the build and the drop is rather... wide, so if you think you need to raise your levels during the build to compensate for the song, DON'T!  The drop will be heavy and hit fast.  Breaks are a great spot to mix another track in, that main melody line is also a great accapella for a loop to drop another beat on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...